Microsoft Dynamics AX is a customizable, multi-language and multi-currency enterprise resource planning (ERP) business solution, which excels in
- Service Industries
It is a completely integrated solution and is web-enabled. It can be modified however and whenever it is necessary. Microsoft Dynamics AX gives organizations an exceptional customer focus by being able to take advantage of cloud services, run agile operations that exceed customer needs, and help engage customers on their terms across the Web, social, apps and mobile fronts.
It introduces a new end-to-end apps and services framework, allowing businesses to develop and distribute modern apps for specific scenarios and mobile devices that can easily and securely connect with Microsoft Dynamics AX for people at work and on the go.
A powerful foundation that is purpose-built for six industries
- Service Industries
- Financial Services
- Public Sector
Why Microsoft Dynamics AX?
- Microsoft Dynamics AX core strengths are in manufacturing and distribution. More than 60% of Microsoft Dynamics AX users are from these industries.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX allows user to share and update information across the company in real time, across multiple sites and in multiple countries. Microsoft Dynamics AX is an all-inclusive, company-wide ERP system that customizes to customer business.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX is completely integrated from customer platform up through the end-user business solutions applications.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX works like and with familiar Microsoft software, automating and streamlining business processes and connecting you with global customers, business partners and subsidiaries in a way that helps you drive business success.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX has fully integrated financials, eliminating the need for duplicate data entry in other areas of the business.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX provides greater insight into customer finances and improves his ability to make the right decisions quickly.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX is an object oriented ERP solution that has the lowest total cost of ownership in the market.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX fits perfectly in the manufacturing industry with its multi-item dimensions capability, multi-storage capability, multi-language support and its open-source integrated development environment.